The guide comes complete with tips, advice and of course, a list of top 100 places to explore in the Free State with your best pal.
Here’s a list of the Top 10:
- Catoctin Mountain Park (Frederick County) offers short walks,challenging hikes & scenic views for you and your dog.
- Tuckahoe State Park (Caroline County) provides grass meadows for sandy walks at the Eastern Shore.
- Robert E. Lee Park (Baltimore County) is a popular site for all dogs that like to play, swim, sniff around and explore.
- Susquehanna State Park (Harford County) has something for everyone; easily-walkable trails and hiker friendly hills.
- Harpers Ferry National Historic Park (Jefferson County, WV) is two trips in one: A historic landmark and a hikers dream. Continue reading